- The zoning officer is responsible for helping to implement land-use and development policies by assisting builders, developers, and citizens with all zoning matters ranging from public inquiry and development of residential property to expansion of an existing business or the construction of a major commercial or industrial center.
- interfaces with developers, engineers and the like with city officials and departments that have involvement with any type of development or construction.
- serves as advisor to the City Council and associated committees, the Planning and Zoning Commission, the Design Review Board, the Historic Preservation Commission, and others as may be required.
Zoning Certification Procedure: Download
Forms & Documents
- Fee Structure: Download
- Fee Structure-Addendum: Download
- Land Disturbance Activity Permit: original fillable
- Pre-Application Review: original fillable
- Rezoning/Conditional Use/Variance Application: original fillable
- Zoning Compliance Design Review (Certificate of Approval) Application: original fillable
Click on a parcel for more information
Cody Ellis, Economic Development Director
23 East Main Street
Forsyth, GA 31029